BeeScanning recruits Business developer
BeeScanning is looking for a business developer!
BeeScanning is one of Sweden’s hottest startups with over 15 awards in Sweden and internationally. You need / will get, insight into our core areas of AI and beekeeping, where we are at the forefront of the world.
What does BeeScanning do?
The company already has a world-unique database of bees, with just over 125,000 images analyzed and about 7,000 users worldwide. BeeScanning is used as a practical tool for beekeepers and in research on healthy bees. We now offer the app for free but are preparing for payment features.
What will you work with?
1. Organize and launch sales of a global app and digital ancillary services.
2. Plan and carry out marketing activities in selected market segments.
3. Plan, investigate and evaluate the results of specific activities.
4. Seek out and represent BeeScanning with potential customers.
5. Development of price and payment models.
6. Independent work.
7. Planning and reporting with the support of team and management.
Who are we looking for?
• Personality: We are looking for a driven person with a focus on business development. You need to be communicative and represent BeeScanning. You are certainly ambitious and performance-driven. You can take a vision to a concrete execution by having deep insight into the roadmap and developing a solid business method. You are passionate about reaching those who want to be well-behaved. Not just the beekeeper but the entire ecosystem around the industry, the food industry, the chemical industry, agriculture and forestry, organizations and authorities.
• Education: We are happy to see that you have competence in marketing or finance. You know several languages, comfortable with digital analytics and marketing tools. You can make presentations and have experience in the media. Experience of cultivation and biological systems is a big plus.
• Accessibility: Living preferably close to Örebro. You are ready to travel the world to work from different places.